A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kazmierski is Excellent. Dr. Kazmierski has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmierski graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmierski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazmierski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kazmierski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Kazmierski practice?
Dr. John Kazmierski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Mount Clemens Internists and Mount Clemens Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kazmierski, Dr. Deshawn Kazmierski, Dr. Jan Kazmierski, Dr. Hank Kazmierski, Dr. Shayne Kazmierski, Dr. Shane Kazmierski, Dr. Jackie Kazmierski, Dr. Giovanni Kazmierski