A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kazmierski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kazmierski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazmierski
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kazmierski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmierski graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kazmierski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kazmierski DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John Kazmierski practice?
- Dr. John Kazmierski has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Kazmierski practices Cardiology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Harrison Township, MI.
See Mount Clemens Cardiologists.