A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kealy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kealy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kealy graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Kealy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Aiden Kealy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kealy practice?
- Dr. John Kealy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kealy practices Emergency Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Emergency Physicians.