Learn more about Dr. John Kean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kean, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kean graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kean has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ray Kean MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Kean practice?
- Dr. John Kean has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Kean practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.