A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kedora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kedora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kedora, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedora graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kedora has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Kedora MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kedora practice?
- Dr. John Kedora has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kedora practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.