Dr. John Keebler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 13th, 2011
Better experience at his new office location with staff especially
The office staff were more professional and seemed to know what they were doing at his new office location. I have used Dr. Keebler for many years. He is an excellent physician.

July 19th, 2011
Patient of dr keebler
My family loves Dr. Keebler! He is an excellent doctor and a wonderful man in general! Recommend him to everyone!

July 18th, 2011
Happy patient
This is a very professional doctor who cares about his patients and knows what he is doing. He is thorough and is an excellent surgeon. My kids have seen him for years and he has taken their tonsils and adenoids out without any complications. They love him and he has helped our family out greatly by making them well again through surgery. He is friendly and courteous. Anyone who has complaints with him must be a real pain as a patient because I highly doubt he would ever treat a patient without respect. His staff is friendly too. I recommend him to all.

January 9th, 2011
Patient of Dr. Keebler
I went to see Dr. Keebler about 9 years ago for nasal polyps which another doctor would not remove them because he said they would come back. I have suffered with these polyps practically all of my life. He removed the polyps 9 years ago and they havent came back. I would and have recommended Dr. Keebler to everyone. Everyone who worked there was wonderful.

December 27th, 2010
Tramatic experience
Almost 9 years ago at age 21 I had to have my tonsils and adnoids removed. I came to Mobile so that I could have family members take care of me. The surgery was performed and I was told that it was the worst he had seen. Well for months I was still in bed and having issues. I went to another ENT and ended up having a second surgery to remove adnoids in which Dr. Keebler informed me that I did not have. I was also told (by other physicians)that I should have sued or said something because he really "butchered" up my throat. I ended up being out of work and I'm still trying to pay off the bills obtained from my hospital stays and still have medical issues involing my throat. His nurse at the time was also horrendous.. Please don't put your child through what I had to go through. Do a good background/research and find a good physician

September 29th, 2010
Horrible Dr!
Don't take your child to see this Dr.!