John keeling Is this you?

Have you seen John keeling?

September 28th, 2017

Meeting Dr. Keeling for the first time he took his time with understand my pain and what I was going thru. Suffering from nerve pain for almost 2 years and progressively getting worst. Dr. Keeling gave me great option that fit my needs. Today my nerve pain has gone from a 10+ down to a 3 and I have not felt this good in a long time.. so I thank you greatly I will recommend him to any one with foot and ankle injuries anytime

September 25th, 2017

Dr John Keeling

Dr. Keeling is extremely knowledgeable, wonderful ability to listen and respond to specific needs.

September 20th, 2017

Awesome doctor and office

Dr Keeling took his time to explain and show what was going on with my foot . RJ and other staff was excellent. Top notch office!

September 18th, 2017

Outstanding Surgeon!

I knew I was in the right place when I met Doctor Keeling. After sustaining a very serious ankle Pilon Fracture, I was scared. he immediately put me at ease with his caring bedside manner. He has years of experience treating the worst injuries from his service in the military and is a technically masterful surgeon! Excellent outcome for my complex injury. Would recommend him to ANYONE! Thanks Doctor Keeling!!!

September 17th, 2017

Excellent and Caring Doc!!!

Physical therapy Treatments were very effective. I would recommend Dr. Keeling without reservation. He honestly told me what my treatment options were--surgery and several less aggressive options including additional tests. The choice was all mine. Pleasant experience in spite of being in pain at the beginning.

September 14th, 2017

Dr. Keeling was attentive and wonderful. He answered all of my questions and took care of my healing process from start to finish.

September 13th, 2017

Always professional and very compassionate.

Awesome Surgeon!

After suffering a complex Lisfranc fracture impacting 4 metatarsals in my foot, I was referred to Dr. Keeling. I cannot say enough about him or the practice and how comfortable and supported I felt throughout the healing process. Every person I dealt with at the practice was kind, knowledgeable and professional. I rarely waited more than 10 minutes from my appointment time. As an RN, I was so impressed with the efficiency and friendly nature of the staff. I could not recommend the practice more highly.

Highly recommend!!!

Dr. Keeling was fabulous. So reassuring and easy to work with, especially considering that my son has special needs and a fragile medical condition. If we ever need an orthopedic doctor again, we will come straight to Dr. Keeling.

Excellent care!

I love his practice! I have brought my children here for several years.

September 8th, 2017

He is the best doctor I have ever had is done both of my feet is very polite explains everything I've had back surgery six times is better than that doctor ever was I guy said he is an excellent doctor all the way around very helpful great guy and I'm John Pratt I don't think you're supposed to say your name but I think he's the best doctor I've ever worked with so I don't care to five minutesput my name down

September 8th, 2017