A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kehoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kehoe, Breast Surgery, Surgical Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kehoe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kehoe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kehoe graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kehoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Kehoe MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Kehoe practice?
- Dr. John Kehoe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kehoe practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.