Overall Review

May 26th, 2016
I had been going to Dr. John E. Kehoe since the year 2000 and in 2001 he found via mammography and lumpectomy that I had a low grade breast cancer in my right breast. He had treated me in the past for many cysts in both breasts, which all turned out to be benign. He then had me see a plastic surgeon and we discussed the Tram-Flap reconstruction. I decided, along with my daughter advising me, that I should have the breast reconstruction after the mastectomy of both my breasts, as suggested by Dr Kehoe. I was very happy with my decision to go ahead and do the Tram-Flap, after the bilateral mastectomy and I am still quite happy with my decision. I am now following up with my gyn doctor's advice to find out from my doctor (Kehoe) if I need to do mammography, since i have not had any in a very long time. Dr. Kehoe examined my breasts and found nothing that would indicate I need a mammography. I am very happy that I decided to go back to Dr. Kehoe, as he is a fine breast doctor and is very personable. He suggested I make an appointment to see him in six months if I wanted him to do an MRI or a PET, or whatever. I will definitely follow up with him.

April 18th, 2016
Dr kehoe, my god on earth. You are truly one of a kind. May you be blessed with good healty everyday of your life. Its because of you that i can say....my mother is a breast cancer survivor. When my sister was diagnosed, it was you that helped us. She , thank god is also a breast cander survior. So i , along with my family wish you a life filled with love, health & happiness. God bless you, dr kehoe. With much love&appreciation. Thankyou!! ❤️

January 20th, 2016
Dr. Kehoe is worth the wait. I have been seeing him for breast issues for 20 years. His office staff is efficient and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Kehoe to anyone who is dealing with any breast issues.

October 20th, 2015
office staff
Although Dr. Kehoe is the best his staff leaves alot to be desired. I'm still waiting for my report since April. The office manager claims it was mailed to me and my primary Dr. neither one of us has received it as of yet. It is now Oct. The wait time is very long ( There have been times that I have waited three hours to be seen) but Dr. Kehoe is kind and concerned that i guess you have to over look the short comings of the staff.

October 8th, 2015
This doctor saved my life ,I don't care what other people say about waiting so long in the waiting room and to be examined if you want something good you wait. He was correct about my diagnosis for my breast cancer even before he got the true results in. I am now cancer free 6 years .he is wonderful. Great bedside manners his staff is great. The only complaint I have is to get someone on the phone there but they do call back eventually.

July 27th, 2015
poor customer service
The doctor is excellent, getting appt is long wait, the phones are answered poorly- no one returns calls or never pick up. when you call to have results sent to doctor of your choice, the office won't allow it. But they will allow some random office to call and get a copy of my result!? how is that better? What if I didn't authorize the sending of my report to that doctor? I am very disappointed in their business practices. I won't be using them again

July 23rd, 2015
Dr kehoe is An amazing dr. He is very knowledgable and caring. He made me feel soo at ease and answered any questions I had. I was concerned that after my procedure I would need reconstructive surgery but he did an amazing job that I did not need to. I will continue to see him every three months. I could have not asked for a better surgeon!!! Love dr kehoe!!!

July 10th, 2015
I have been trying to get my records for a second opinion and they will not send them . They said they cannot find them. Horrible experience. I am so sorry I ever went to him.

April 29th, 2015
He is excellent. I drive 55 miles to see him.

September 6th, 2014
The one and only Dr. Kehoe!
You will never meet another Dr. Kehoe. I met him as a teen and have been a patient of his for many years. I have had an open biopsy and it was benign. He was originally the doctor who helped save my mothers life. She is a breast cancer survivor and she was diagnosed with breast cancer at the young age of 34. She is now 63 and doing fine. I'm so grateful to him. I have read all the not so positive reviews of his staff, the complaints of waiting time and office style and though some things may be true. It's not a fast food establishment, the attitude you give is the one you may get and we are there for only a part of one of the 365 days of the year! So it should not be your reason to write off in my opinion one of the best breast surgeons you will ever meet. His heart, his patience, dedication and hardwork should be appreciated. He is worth the long wait, the money we may pay and above all our health should be our top priority.

April 22nd, 2014
poorly run practice and a frequent overbooking
Dr.Kehoe's office is poorly run. His administrative staff is not professional and they over - book all the appointments. The two times I have gone there I waited over 3 hours to be seen. When I called to request a copy of my file so I could go to another doctor, I faxed the request and left a message for the appropriate party. No one returned my call for almost a week. When I did get someone on the phone, they just transferred me back to the same person who never called me back. When it was confirmed that the file was ready, I waited for almost 30 minutes just to pick it up. Dr.Kehoe is a nice doctor but I find it hard to believe that he isn't aware of the issues regarding his administrative staff. On both of my visits the waiting room was filled with people with angry looks on their faces from waiting so long. It is a blatant disregard for people's time. No doctor is worth waiting over 3 hours for.

November 20th, 2012
Dr. Kehoe took me on as a new patient when another breast surgeon would not
I had discovered my own breast lump. I went to my gynecologist right away who referred me to a breast surgeon in his neighborhood. I immediately went over to that surgeon's office and unfortunately he would not see me until weeks later. Being quite upset, I went home and called a friend who was a nurse and she referred me to Dr. Kehoe. He saw me right away and was very thorough. Thankfully my lump was biopsied and benign. I am ever grateful to Dr. Kehoe for taking the time to fit me in his very busy schedule. Since then he has been my breast surgeon now for over 5 years.