Dr. John Kehoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kehoe?

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I like the fact that he didnt hold anything back that he wasstriaght to the point

If this is your Doctor RUN!!!!

Posted on July 20th, 2017

He is incompetent and dangerous.

Breast Cancer

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kehoe since 1994 and in 2017 a nodule was discovered by another physician. I got an appointment with Dr. Kehoe immediately and things moved rather quickly from that point. Dr. Kehoe is professional and caring.

Great Doctorr

Posted on May 15th, 2017

A Great Man and a Great Doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I had been going to Dr. John E. Kehoe since the year 2000 and in 2001 he found via mammography and lumpectomy that I had a low grade breast cancer in my right breast. He had treated me in the past for many cysts in both breasts, which all turned out to be benign. He then had me see a plastic surgeon and we discussed the Tram-Flap reconstruction. I decided, along with my daughter advising me, that I should have the breast reconstruction after the mastectomy of both my breasts, as suggested by Dr Kehoe. I was very happy with my decision to go ahead and do the Tram-Flap, after the bilateral mastectomy and I am still quite happy with my decision. I am now following up with my gyn doctor's advice to find out from my doctor (Kehoe) if I need to do mammography, since i have not had any in a very long time. Dr. Kehoe examined my breasts and found nothing that would indicate I need a mammography. I am very happy that I decided to go back to Dr. Kehoe, as he is a fine breast doctor and is very personable. He suggested I make an appointment to see him in six months if I wanted him to do an MRI or a PET, or whatever. I will definitely follow up with him.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Dr kehoe, my god on earth. You are truly one of a kind. May you be blessed with good healty everyday of your life. Its because of you that i can say....my mother is a breast cancer survivor. When my sister was diagnosed, it was you that helped us. She , thank god is also a breast cander survior. So i , along with my family wish you a life filled with love, health & happiness. God bless you, dr kehoe. With much love&appreciation. Thankyou!! ❤️

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr. Kehoe is worth the wait. I have been seeing him for breast issues for 20 years. His office staff is efficient and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Kehoe to anyone who is dealing with any breast issues.

office staff

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Although Dr. Kehoe is the best his staff leaves alot to be desired. I'm still waiting for my report since April. The office manager claims it was mailed to me and my primary Dr. neither one of us has received it as of yet. It is now Oct. The wait time is very long ( There have been times that I have waited three hours to be seen) but Dr. Kehoe is kind and concerned that i guess you have to over look the short comings of the staff.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

This doctor saved my life ,I don't care what other people say about waiting so long in the waiting room and to be examined if you want something good you wait. He was correct about my diagnosis for my breast cancer even before he got the true results in. I am now cancer free 6 years .he is wonderful. Great bedside manners his staff is great. The only complaint I have is to get someone on the phone there but they do call back eventually.

poor customer service

Posted on July 27th, 2015

The doctor is excellent, getting appt is long wait, the phones are answered poorly- no one returns calls or never pick up. when you call to have results sent to doctor of your choice, the office won't allow it. But they will allow some random office to call and get a copy of my result!? how is that better? What if I didn't authorize the sending of my report to that doctor? I am very disappointed in their business practices. I won't be using them again

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Dr kehoe is An amazing dr. He is very knowledgable and caring. He made me feel soo at ease and answered any questions I had. I was concerned that after my procedure I would need reconstructive surgery but he did an amazing job that I did not need to. I will continue to see him every three months. I could have not asked for a better surgeon!!! Love dr kehoe!!!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

He is excellent. I drive 55 miles to see him.