inactive

John Keiter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

May 6th, 2016
terrible job and results huge regrets
Did a terrible job and should have taken him to court but couldnt afford to.

October 27th, 2015
Mangled
I had breast augmentation in 2009 with Dr. Keiter and truly regret it! I had nearly perfect young breast to begin with and you don't know what you have until it's gone. I discussed with him after my surgery that my breast were uneven and one even had a noticeable lump that wasn't there before. He was extremely rude and unprofessional and didn't offer and explanation other than they "looked nice". I was obviously botched by Dr. Keiter. A year later I had my breast redone by a different plastic surgeon(this time I did more research). This surgeon had to remove both of my nipples and replace them in a lower position and almost didn't want to operate on me due to a chance of loosing my nipple. He said he had never seen a surgeon do a breast augmentation and cut above the nipple, they always go under the nipple. My best advice is to do your research and avoid Dr. Keiter! In the end, I regret that I didn't myself. It's hard to fix something once it has been mangled.

November 27th, 2013
A HACK! RUN! When you have a problem with his work, get ready for the "The last thing you want to do is go to another docter now" He said that with a problem that I had with him as well as my wife. He does not want to be flushed out for the incompetant that he is. We did go to another Dr. and after what we learned the lawsuit is on.

December 15th, 2010
very pleased
my surgery was several years ago. I am happy with the results.Dr keiter made me feel very comfortable with his genuine bedside manner.I would and do recommend him.