A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Keithan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Keithan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keithan graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Keithan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Keithan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Keithan practice?
- Dr. John Keithan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Keithan practices Internal Medicine near Rainbow City, AL.
See Rainbow City Internists.