Learn more about Dr. John Kelleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelleman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelleman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kelleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelleman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelleman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Kelleman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Kelleman practice?
- Dr. John Kelleman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kelleman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Cardiologists and Hershey Critical Care Practitioners.