A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelleman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelleman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kelleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelleman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelleman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Kelleman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Kelleman practice?
- Dr. John Kelleman has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Kelleman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Hershey Cardiologists and Hershey Critical Care Practitioners.