A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelleman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelleman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans