Learn more about Dr. John Kelleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelleman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelleman
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelleman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelleman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Kelleman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Kelleman practice?
- Dr. John Kelleman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kelleman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Cardiologists and Hershey Critical Care Practitioners.