Dr. John Joseph Kelleman MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelleman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kelleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Kelleman practice?
Dr. John Kelleman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, PA and Coal Township, PA.
See Hershey Internists, Hershey Cardiologists, and Hershey Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Kelleman, Dr. Evan Kelleman, Dr. Giovanni Kelleman, Dr. Hank Kelleman, Dr. Hans Kelleman, Dr. Ian Kelleman, Dr. Ivan Kelleman, Dr. Jack Kelleman