A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kelley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kelley MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John Kelley practice?
- Dr. John Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kelley practices Cardiology near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Cardiologists.