A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kellum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kellum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Brain Death
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Lactic Acidosis
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Septic Shock
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellum graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kellum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alston Kellum MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kellum practice?
- Dr. John Kellum has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kellum practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.