A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelsey is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelsey
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kelsey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kelsey MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Kelsey practice?
- Dr. John Kelsey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kelsey practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pulmonologists.