A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelsey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kelsey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kelsey MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Kelsey practice?
- Dr. John Kelsey has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kelsey practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bluff, CA and Redding, CA.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pulmonologists.