A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Keppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Keppel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keppel graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keppel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keppel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans