A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Keppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keppel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keppel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Keppel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Silicosis (Dust-related lung disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keppel graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keppel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ford Keppel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Keppel practice?
- Dr. John Keppel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Keppel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Pulmonologists.