Learn more about Dr. John Keppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keppel
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keppel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Keppel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Silicosis (Dust-related lung disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keppel graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keppel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ford Keppel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Keppel practice?
- Dr. John Keppel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Keppel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Pulmonologists.