Dr. John Kerbo DO Patient Reviews

3.8

December 29th, 2015
My family has been patients of Dr John Kerbo's since 1997 and we love him and his staff! I love that he wants you to educate yourself and will always offer extra information from books to information he will print out and give you about what issue you are facing!! My children have always been very comfortable and never afraid to go the doctor!!!

August 15th, 2012
Grace
Dr. Kerbo is a great doctor. He cares about his patients. He encourages his patients to take care of their bodies in a healthy way.

June 16th, 2012
Dr. Kerbo is a great doctor
He first looks for holistic alternatives to medication. He takes whatever time is needed for an office visit.

April 19th, 2011
Should have known after the first visit!
1st visit PRIOR to checking me out at all, he said.." at your age you should be on a cholesterol lowering med". I was 47 and normal weight! Sounds like a drug rep. that morning started a cholesterol drug promo. Doesnt it?Recently went to refill a script. He checked my blood pressure. It was high because while in his parking lot prior to appointment I was in the most upsetting/stressful conversation on my phone. During the appoinment I was on the verge of tears. Naturally my blood pressure was high. Its always been lower than average prior to this appt. He turned this info into MIB. Thanks to him Ive been turned down by United Health and the life insurance I was applying for is much higher. Ive since had my blood pressure checked twice. Its low as usuall. Also after going to him a 1 1/2 year he still hasnt gotten my charts from my previous doctor. He really just doesnt care about the patient!!!

November 28th, 2008