Learn more about Dr. John Kerrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kerrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kerrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Hereditary Optic Atrophies
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrison graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kerrison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Kerrison practice?
- Dr. John Kerrison has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Kerrison practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Beaufort, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.