Learn more about Dr. John Kerrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kerrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerrison
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kerrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kerrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Hereditary Optic Atrophies
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrison graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kerrison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Kerrison practice?
- Dr. John Kerrison has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kerrison practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.