inactive

John W Kessel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 30th, 2014
The truth about Dr. Kessel and the alleged drug charges
I see that there are people that are very opinionated about Dr. John Kessel. I understand that he was caught with several pain pills but no one knows what it was for...everyone wants to jump to conclusions. Dr Kessel owns the Fairbrooke medical center and pharmacy. Who knows he may have been just transporting them for the pharmacy. Or he may have been prescribed them and they may not have been in the proper container. Dr. Kessel has cancer that is in remission and he has had several surgeries for his hip. He is definitely not in the best physical condition. I can tell everyone doubting him that he is the best doctor that I have ever had. Unfortunately I don't have insurance and no matter what he made sure that I was taken care of. I don't believe that he would ever do anything illegal because I have heard from his own mouth how serious pain pills are and that pain pills only cover the real issue. He always made sure that the root of the problems would be addressed and not just given pills to cover up the symptoms. Dr.Kessel takes care of me and his other patients. He told me that he considers his patients to be like extend ed family. Don't listen to the stupid media! They just like to exaggerate situation s without even knowing the entire story!!!

October 29th, 2014
Drug charges on this dr
Hard to trust a family doctor to treat your loved ones when his name pops up in the news for getting busted selling pain killers in a diner's parking log.

February 8th, 2013
The staff is very unprofessional. Do not use this doctor.