Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kestle
Dr. John Kestle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Child Neurology. Dr. Kestle is affiliated with Primary Children's Medical Center, Primary Children+s Medical Center and University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics. Dr. Kestle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kestle has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. John Kestle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Marion Walker
Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi47
Dr. Jay Riva-Cambrin
Pediatric Surgery, Neurological Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi19
Dr. Brandon Zielinski
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi12