A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ketner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ketner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketner graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ketner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marshall Ketner DO is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ketner practice?
- Dr. John Ketner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ketner practices Surgery near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.