Dr. John Khadem MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology New York, NY

December 25th, 2016
Great eye doctor with excellent mannerd
Yes, I have been with Dr. Khadem for 10 years now. I have PVD and thanks to his care it is stable.

November 22nd, 2016
Dr Khadem asked me to see him once a month,

August 4th, 2016
Professional and absolutely Amazing
This practice is absolutely amazing. I have been a wreck ever since I learned of my condition and have had several visits at Dr. Khadem's office. There is a wait; however, bring things to do; however, when you meet with Dr. Khadem, your worries are completely put at ease. He along with the staff will explain your situation and are patient. I cry all the time, and they always understand and let me be who I am. I am grateful and feel that you cannot find anyone better than Dr. Khadem and no office more professional. Please, give them a try and speak to the ladies at the front desk - fantastic!

February 7th, 2016
When seeing an ophthamolgist it is normal to expect to be there 2 to 3 hours due to the nature of the standard tests, dilation of the eyes etc.

January 26th, 2016
Best Doctor I've Ever Met
I met Dr. Khadem through a referral from my Eye Dr. because of a specific problem and he has been my eye surgeon ever since. He performed 3 surgeries in hospital and some surgical procedures in the office. I see him regularly because he not only saved my eyesight but is always trying to perfect it. Yes, the wait is long, but who cares! All the tests and procedures take time and he is trying to save my eyesight or at least trying to halt the progress of a particular problem. He is a warm, kind, caring and compassionate medical professional. He treats his patients with such respect and never, ever rushes you out of his office. And to top it all off, he is an expert in his field, and his credentials are impeccable. I trust Dr. Khadem with my life. Need I say more?

December 27th, 2014
Long waits. Pack a lunch.

January 2nd, 2014
Sister of a grateful patient
I have worked in the medical field for over 35 years. This MD and his staff are absolutely amazing. Yes, you do wait in your appointment time but I assure you the staff is attending to your needs by either scanning your eyes or dialating you for further attentive exam by this physician. Dr. Khadem spends quality time with all of his patients no matter their insurance or if they are in the neediest of financial ways. I sat with a longtime patient of his who has severe diabetic retinopathy and he has saved her eyes from blindness. I watched as she approached him and she asked to kiss his gifted hands. This was amazing to me. He is a consummate professional and yet he is the kindest of professionals to ALL of his patients. My sister is one of his patients. He saved her from blindness due to a severe retinal detachment. He has been a gift to her and she is able to see and work today because of his gift of healing and the phenomenal staff with whom he surrounds himself. If you want the best you should be patient and willing to sit and be treated with the best that this medical professional gives to each and every single patient who crosses his doorstep. This man is the best in his field. We are so grateful to have met him and his staff. He saved my sister's vision and we are eternally grateful.

August 20th, 2012
I made an appointment on the recomendation of an optometrist. Not knowing what to expect, Dr. Khadem was caring and professional and made me feel comfortable and at ease. He explained my condition clearly and with patience. I feel very lucky that Dr. Khadem treated me.

July 14th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Please understand when visiting this doctor you will have to give the appointment roughly 3 hours. However, in that time, you will receive a number of exams that will give the doctor the best look into the problem you are having with your eyes.His new address is 20 e. 13th street, ny ny.

May 31st, 2011
great doc
I really though Dr. Khadem was excellent. He explained everything that was happening during my procedure and had great bedside manner. So glad I was referred to him

May 4th, 2011
Dr. Khadem is great
He saved my eyeball. And was really nice. The staff is great too.

March 18th, 2011
The BEST! Very Professionsal & Trustworthy
I would recommend him above any other! His staff is very caring, understanding, and great to work with when it comes to caring for your eye sight. Absolutely, hands down the best...don't walk, run to him like I did when my retina was torn from a fall on the ice! Great! Great! Great!