A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Khazin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Khazin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Khazin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khazin graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Khazin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khazin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Khazin practice?
Dr. John Khazin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Oxnard, CA.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, Phoenix Cardiologists, and Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.