Dr. John Kilian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kilian?

This is the Doctor for those with chronic migraines

Posted on January 9th, 2017

I don't care that he is old school, he knows what he is doing. After years of living in the dark basically as a shut in and taking abortive medications that jacked my blood pressure through the roof, I finally have a neurologist that took the time to find the root cause of my migraines and develop a treatment that worked for me without threatening my health. Thanks to Dr. Killian, I have a life again.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Visit only lasts just a few minutes

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Lovely front office and the doctor is very professional, polite, and knowledgable.

Very compatent

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I was treated by Dr. Killian for a year for migraines. After an initial exam and conciltation, he started me on a med. I saw him monthly. He adjusted the dosage some, eventually decreasing my headaches from 3 per week to 1 per month to 1 per year.He taped me off the med and I have been really normal for 8 years now.Ty, Dr. Killian, recommendedto anyone.

Posted on September 30th, 2010

No social skills. He was insensitive and impatient. I don't think he has a caring bone in his body. His bedside manner was absolutely disgraceful and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

EXTREMELY INCENSITIVE AND CONDESENDING

Posted on April 6th, 2010

Let's just say I didn't like him the first visit because he had every chance to read up on my history and didn't seem to have even opened my chart. He also did not ask me one common personal question that didn't relate to my health (telling me he doesn't care about me as a person). The second time was even worse when going to see him because I was feeling extremely sick and he made me feel stupid for coming to him, he didn't seem to care that i was sick, and just sent me away to some place to get blood drawn for who knows what. The girls at the front are great, but the whole office runs in the dark ages, ie. no computers, no way to pay for co-pay with credit card, etc.way old school. Let's just say my 2nd visit was my last.

the best neurologist in arizona

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Dr. Kilian spent over an hour with me during my appointment. He is by far the most professional & caring physician I have ever seen. He spent 15 minutes with me by phone when I had a problem over the weekend. At my appointment, he took the time to explain everything & made sure all of my questions were answered.

Posted on June 10th, 2017