Dr. John Kilian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 9th, 2017
This is the Doctor for those with chronic migraines
I don't care that he is old school, he knows what he is doing. After years of living in the dark basically as a shut in and taking abortive medications that jacked my blood pressure through the roof, I finally have a neurologist that took the time to find the root cause of my migraines and develop a treatment that worked for me without threatening my health. Thanks to Dr. Killian, I have a life again.

June 23rd, 2016
Visit only lasts just a few minutes

October 6th, 2015
Lovely front office and the doctor is very professional, polite, and knowledgable.

July 5th, 2011
Very compatent
I was treated by Dr. Killian for a year for migraines. After an initial exam and conciltation, he started me on a med. I saw him monthly. He adjusted the dosage some, eventually decreasing my headaches from 3 per week to 1 per month to 1 per year.He taped me off the med and I have been really normal for 8 years now.Ty, Dr. Killian, recommendedto anyone.

September 29th, 2010
No social skills. He was insensitive and impatient. I don't think he has a caring bone in his body. His bedside manner was absolutely disgraceful and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

April 6th, 2010
EXTREMELY INCENSITIVE AND CONDESENDING
Let's just say I didn't like him the first visit because he had every chance to read up on my history and didn't seem to have even opened my chart. He also did not ask me one common personal question that didn't relate to my health (telling me he doesn't care about me as a person). The second time was even worse when going to see him because I was feeling extremely sick and he made me feel stupid for coming to him, he didn't seem to care that i was sick, and just sent me away to some place to get blood drawn for who knows what. The girls at the front are great, but the whole office runs in the dark ages, ie. no computers, no way to pay for co-pay with credit card, etc.way old school. Let's just say my 2nd visit was my last.

July 29th, 2009
the best neurologist in arizona
Dr. Kilian spent over an hour with me during my appointment. He is by far the most professional & caring physician I have ever seen. He spent 15 minutes with me by phone when I had a problem over the weekend. At my appointment, he took the time to explain everything & made sure all of my questions were answered.