Learn more about Dr. P Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake Butler Hospital/Hand Surgery Center
- Ramadan Hand Institute/Lake Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P John Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. P J. Kim practice?
- Dr. P Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. P Kim practices Family Medicine near High Springs, FL.
See High Springs Primary Care Doctors.