A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake Butler Hospital/Hand Surgery Center
- Ramadan Hand Institute/Lake Butler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. P J. Kim practice?
Dr. P Kim practices Family Medicine near High Springs, FL.
See High Springs Family Physicians.