A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake Butler Hospital/Hand Surgery Center
- Ramadan Hand Institute/Lake Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P John Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. P J. Kim practice?
- Dr. P Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. P Kim practices Family Medicine near High Springs, FL.
See High Springs Primary Care Doctors.