A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake Butler Hospital/Hand Surgery Center
- Ramadan Hand Institute/Lake Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P John Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. P J. Kim practice?
- Dr. P Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. P Kim practices Family Medicine near High Springs, FL.
See High Springs Primary Care Doctors.