A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kimple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kimple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimple graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kimple has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Kimple MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kimple practice?
- Dr. John Kimple has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kimple practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.