Dr. John Kincaid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kincaid?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 2nd, 2012

What do you call someone who graduated last in thier class in Medical School....

Doctor! We all know good doctors are very hard to find. Dr. Kincaid is a gifted man and physician. When you meet him it doesn't take you long to realize he's incredably intelligent and just as humble. He has a unique qualify of displaying a true balance of humulity and professionalism that gives you the feeling that he cares about you first, as a person. After several years of bouncing around through misdiagnosis, I found Dr. Kincaid via Dr. Michelle Jones from Lapel, IN both of which are true blessings to thier profession. I've been under his care for 14 years. I see him once a year and he always checks out my boys as a safeguard resulting from my disease. I've seen three other physicians for specialty issues, they all have studied under Dr. Kincaid and think the world of him.The feedback that should matter most to you... I trust him with my life and I thank God for him.

August 19th, 2015