Dr. John Kinder MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Cape Girardeau, MO

• Good
  • Bad

AWESOME DOCTOR!
Dr. Kinder is always very polite and helpful. He's obviously very knowledgeable in his field of work, and he does a great job at explaining everything in more simple terms. He's a great guy, and a great doctor. Highly recommend!!!

Amazing!
Dr. Kinder is a very talented doctor! Any time my family needs help he is always there! He is extremely reliable and dedicated to his job!

March 15th, 2017
Great experience - Friendly staff - thorough exam - Dr. Kinder took time to answer all my questions.

July 15th, 2014
I have seen Dr. Kinder three times for an eye condition. The first visit was fine. The second visit I was left in an exam room and forgotten about. Poked my head out the door at one point to ask when I would be seen. Was finally seen two hours after my scheduled appointment time. My third visit I walked into the office and the main waiting room was packed. Again waited over 2 hours past my scheduled appointment time before I was seen. I was finally told they were extra busy that day because their power had been out the day before and they were packing cataract surgery patients from teh day before in between the regular appointments for the day. If they had just called to tell me they'd be running behind I wouldn't have had to take two hours off from work. Or I could have rescheduled. Instead I wasted over 2 hours of my day....waiting. And when I was finally seen Dr. Kinder rushed through the appointment and didn't answer all of my questions.

April 14th, 2009