A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kindzierski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kindzierski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kindzierski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindzierski graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kindzierski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kindzierski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Kindzierski practice?
Dr. John Kindzierski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.