A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kindzierski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kindzierski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kindzierski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindzierski graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kindzierski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Kindzierski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kindzierski practice?
- Dr. John Kindzierski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kindzierski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.