Learn more about Dr. John King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John King, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Smith King MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. King practice?
- Dr. John King has 4 office locations.
Dr. John King practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plattsburgh, NY and Saranac Lake, NY.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.