A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John King, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Smith King MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. King practice?
- Dr. John King has 4 office locations.
Dr. John King practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plattsburgh, NY and Saranac Lake, NY.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.