A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kingman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kingman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kingman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kingman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans