A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kingman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kingman
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kingman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kingman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kingman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kingman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Kingman practice?
- Dr. John Kingman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kingman practices Dermatology and Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists and Portland Family Physicians.