A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kingman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kingman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kingman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kingman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Kingman practice?
- Dr. John Kingman has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kingman practices Dermatology and Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR and Newberg, OR.
See Clackamas Dermatologists and Clackamas Family Physicians.