A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kinser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kinser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinser graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kinser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Lakeway Regional Hospital, Morristown, Tn
- Lakeway Reg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harrison Kinser MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John H. Kinser practice?
- Dr. John Kinser has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kinser practices General Practice near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown General Practitioners.