A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kintzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kintzer, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kintzer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kintzer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kintzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Kintzer practice?
Dr. John Kintzer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Critical Care Practitioners, Allentown Pulmonologists, and Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.