A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kintzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kintzer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kintzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kintzer, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kintzer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kintzer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Kintzer FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kintzer practice?
- Dr. John Kintzer has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Kintzer practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Fountain Hill, PA.