Learn more about Dr. John Kioschos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kioschos, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kioschos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kioschos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kioschos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kioschos graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Kioschos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Kioschos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kioschos practice?
- Dr. John Kioschos has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kioschos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.