A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kirby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kirby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirby has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Kirby practice?
Dr. John Kirby practices Internal Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists.