A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kirby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kirby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 56 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirby has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Abbott Kirby MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kirby practice?
- Dr. John Kirby has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kirby practices Internal Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists.