A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kirchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kirchner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirchner
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirchner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kirchner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchner graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirchner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cameron Kirchner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kirchner practice?
- Dr. John Kirchner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kirchner practices Otolaryngology near Lexington, SC.
See Lexington Otolaryngologists.