A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kirkham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kirkham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkham graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kirkham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes RMC
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Kirkham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kirkham practice?
- Dr. John Kirkham has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Kirkham practices Diagnostic Radiology near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID and Boise, ID.
See Nampa Radiologists.