A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kirkpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kirkpatrick, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stewart Kirkpatrick FACS, MD, and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. John Kirkpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kirkpatrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.