A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kisala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kisala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kisala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kisala, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kisala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Kisala MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kisala practice?
- Dr. John Kisala has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Kisala practices Surgery near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Surgeons.