A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kisala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kisala, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kisala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kisala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Kisala practice?
Dr. John Kisala practices Surgery near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Yakima Surgeons.