A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kisala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kisala
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kisala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kisala, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kisala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Kisala MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kisala practice?
- Dr. John Kisala has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Kisala practices Surgery near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Surgeons.