A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kispert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kispert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kispert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kispert graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kispert has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fay Kispert MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Kispert practice?
- Dr. John Kispert has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kispert practices Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.