A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kitzmiller is Good. Dr. Kitzmiller has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kitzmiller, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitzmiller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kitzmiller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kitzmiller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kitzmiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Kitzmiller practice?
Dr. John Kitzmiller practices Vascular Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kitzmiller, Dr. Deshawn Kitzmiller, Dr. Jan Kitzmiller, Dr. Hank Kitzmiller, Dr. Shayne Kitzmiller, Dr. Shane Kitzmiller, Dr. Jackie Kitzmiller, Dr. Giovanni Kitzmiller