Dr. John Kleeman Is this you?

April 26th, 2016

I miss this Doctor!

Though he's retired, I had a long relationship with him and he was a GREAT doctor. His manner is very formal and it took me years to have him warm up to me, which is important to me personally, but I adored him and was so sad to see him go when he did. I did get an awesome new doctor, Dr. Brock trejo, so I should be ok but I'll sure miss my stern, commanding Dr. Kleeman. Dr. Kleeman is the doctor you would want on your side if something major was wrong with you and tests/other assistance for a patient were slow to be handled by any other dept. I have seen what happens when things don't happen as fast as he wants. Its quite impressive!!! And I am so grateful to have had him as my doc. TY and I miss you, Dr Kleeman.

May 8th, 2014

Dr. Kleeman is a great family doctor. I have been seeing him for about 15-18 years. I have not really had much for him to do until lately. My orthopedic surgeon seems to have messed up my back surgery and I have been in pain for over 2 years with it. He has taken over my pain management and referred me to a neurosurgeon in Bend at the "Center". I think this new Dr. is on the ball and I expect to be getting the best possible resolution to my problem. I really am happy with Dr. Kleeman as he has taken the time to refer me, talk to me about how the pain has effected me not just physically but emotionally as well. He has prescribed meds to help with both, without just dumping pain meds down my throat. He considers all of the conditions and makes the best possible choices when it comes to pain management and the well being of my brain! Thanks Dr.! I appreciate your help!

May 17th, 2011

My Personal Health

I have been going to Dr. Kleeman for over 15 years and what I like about him is when I have a health problem he listens to me and works with me to resolve the issues. Example is I have thyroid problems (Hypo) and the Lab he uses, use the high numbers for TSH and I told him I did some research and now the TSH numbers are lower and he worked with me to get my TSH lower then I read about taking levothyroxine at bed time instead of in the morning and he worked with me to do that and I feel much better. Dr. Kleeman seems to be very interested in my personal health and takes the time to talk to me about it. I am now 75 and in good health for my age and the help of Dr. Kleeman.

October 18th, 2014