Dr. John Klekamp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Klekamp?

August 25th, 2017

Spine problems? Go to Dr. Klekamp!

He performed surgery on me twice. He fused 2 vertebras in my lower back and 3 in my neck later. If needed, I will go to him again. he takes his time to inform you of what to expect and goes through the MRIs and Xrays with understandable explanations. Didn't have to wait long for office visits and everyone was nice. The pain I had before surgery is gone.

May 5th, 2016

An Excellent Doctor!

April 4th, 2016

Thanks to the doctor I'm not in a wheelchair. He saved my life. He the best for neck surgery

September 11th, 2015

I had back pain for two years, then I found Dr. Klekamp. While there was pain immediately after surgery, drugs took care of that. The recovery went extremely smoothly, and I could tell every week that I was making progress. Three months later, I am completely healed, pain-free, and very pleased with the results.

August 20th, 2015

Herniated disc

He performed a microscopic discectomy to remove a herniated disc (L3/L4) with excellent results. He is very skillful, responsive and has outstanding bedside manners. I highly recommend him and the procedure to anyone suffering from the agony of a similar spinal condition.

August 19th, 2015

Fantastic physician

Dr Klekamp was the answer to prayer. After suffering horribly with back and leg pain under the care of another physician I was referred by a friend ( a doctor as well) to Dr Klekamp. Dr Klekamp immediately diagnosed my problem and scheduled me for surgery. I came out of the operation with pain greatly relieved and have continued to improve over these last weeks. I now have my life back. I definitely recommend Dr Klekamp to anyone with spinal issues. As a matter of fact I just sent my friend to him a couple of weeks ago.

August 11th, 2015

Dr. Klekamp did an excellent job with my spine surgery. He correctly diagnosed my issue, explained in detail, discussed all options which I did try before having surgery. He and his staff are friendly and professional.

July 12th, 2015

You hear stories of surgery after surgery but with Dr. Klekamp I had no repeat surgeries and no problems would recommend him and the Bone and Joint Clinic

December 23rd, 2013

Young with back problems

Dr. Klekamp is a wonderful doctor that listens to problems and individualizes your care to your needs. The office staff are very helpful with paperwork and any questions you may have. The office is very clean along with staff's courteous it is a great place to come and be treated.

September 24th, 2013

Great result

Prior to the surgery, I had to stop all exercise because of back pain. Two months after my back surgery, I was able to begin running without pain. Basically I got my life back.

April 2nd, 2013

Inaccurate diagnoses and treatment

Totally missed bone spurs, lots of them, on the x-rays Prescribed steroids when spurs were the problem Never did "touch" exam, just oral exam, not even a “hurt here” exam Too quick to jump to the prescription pad, gave me anti-inflammatory also, that was not needed either I broke my neck some years ago and I have been having trouble for a few months. I went to this doctor, he did a verbal exam, prescribed steroids when I did not need the steroids, you shouldn't take them when you don't need them. I called back in the next day when the pain did not stop or diminish and was told by the nurse to "go to the emergency room" or call the "doctor on call" because he was not in. Very unprofessional staff, except receptionist. Not only is there a very rude staff but the doctor is not to be trusted with his diagnoses. Anything important, don’t see this man.

March 28th, 2013

Excellent physician and surgeon

After months of undiagnosed pain and visits to a chiropractor (who made matters worse and charged a fortune, I hesitantly made an appointment with a surgeon. Long story short, I ha spinal surgery on 12/12/12 and after months of barely being able to walk, I am completely healed with no back or leg pain at all! He was wonderful. Very kind, explaining in detail exactly what was wrong with my spine, illustrating with my x-rays for a visual of the problem areas. I very definitely highly recommend him! Very trustworthy and caring.