A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klemperer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klemperer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klemperer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klemperer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klemperer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemperer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Klemperer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dean Klemperer MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Klemperer practice?
- Dr. John Klemperer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Klemperer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.