A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klemperer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klemperer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klemperer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemperer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Klemperer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Klemperer MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Klemperer practice?
- Dr. John Klemperer has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Klemperer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.