Learn more about Dr. John Klemperer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klemperer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klemperer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemperer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Klemperer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klemperer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Klemperer practice?
Dr. John Klemperer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.