Dr. John Klemperer, MD
Dr. John Dean Klemperer MD is male, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Eastern Maine Medical Center
417 State St
Bangor, ME 04401
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klemperer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cardiopulmonary Bypass CPB and Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemperer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Klemperer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital - Bangor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klemperer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Klemperer practice?
Dr. John Klemperer practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Klemperer, Dr. Evan Klemperer, Dr. Giovanni Klemperer, Dr. Hank Klemperer, Dr. Hans Klemperer, Dr. Ian Klemperer, Dr. Ivan Klemperer, Dr. Jack Klemperer