A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klimas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klimas, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klimas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klimas graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klimas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Klimas MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Klimas practice?
- Dr. John Klimas has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Klimas practices Allergy & Immunology near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Gastonia, NC.
See Rock Hill Allergists.