A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klimas, Allergist & Immunologist is Good. Dr. Klimas has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klimas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klimas graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klimas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klimas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Klimas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Klimas practice?
Dr. John Klimas practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Concord, NC.
See Rock Hill Allergists and Rock Hill Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Klimas, Dr. Deshawn Klimas, Dr. Jan Klimas, Dr. Hank Klimas, Dr. Shayne Klimas, Dr. Shane Klimas, Dr. Jackie Klimas, Dr. Giovanni Klimas