A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klock
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Klock graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Klock MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Klock practice?
- Dr. John Klock has 1 office location.
Dr. John Klock practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Nicasio, CA.
See Nicasio Internists, Nicasio Hematologists, and Nicasio Oncologists.