A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klousia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klousia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klousia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klousia graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Klousia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Klousia MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Klousia practice?
- Dr. John Klousia has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Klousia practices Urology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Alexandria Urologists.