inactive

John W Klousia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

September 11th, 2016
Life Saver
Dr. Klousia saved my life 15 years ago by diagnosing and advising on a treatment plan for prostate cancer. My family history contains many cases of this cancer with a 0 survivor rate. I have been cancer free for 15 years which is a testament to Dr. Klousia’s skills and knowledge.

June 2nd, 2014
Department of Defense
Don't even think of going to see this nut case. After six appointments over a period of several months in which this guy said I "needed" surgery right away, he instead spent all my appointments conducting expensive tests and observations so he could bill me and Blue Cross. It wasn't until I filed a complaint with the VA Medical Board and a few other places that I finally received a letter back from him saying that I was a "complicated" case and he urged me to continue taking medication prescribed by another doctor. This guy should have his MD license yanked.

February 14th, 2013
Patient
This Doctor is far from being a good doctor and his staff are even worst I tried to schedule and appointment and they told me I could I had to wait 3 weeks before coming in after my mom go discharged from the hospital, I do not recommend this Doctor.

October 19th, 2012
Non-reponsive
I was not happy with my treatment by Dr. Klousia. I found him unreceptive to questions. After more than a week I have not heard anything about the results of a test that would benefit from immediate treatment. The results have been in the office for at least two days but still I wait to hear the results. Today I was told he will get back to me during the next work day, 10 days following the test.

November 2nd, 2010
Unbelievable
Having been in the medical field for 20+ years, I tend to give physicians the benefit of the doubt. My father saw Dr Klousia and he recommended a surgical procedure. My mother and I made an appointment with him for clarification of his recommended treatment plan. We could not schedule an appointment without his approval. Once we were there, we had to wait 1.5 hours. While waiting we noticed zero patient confidentiality, staff was rude, abrasive and extremely unprofessional with other patients. Still the staff doesn't make the doctor. Once we were in his office, he was condescending and arrogant. He spoke to us as if we were ignorant and refused to even discuss any treatments other than what he wanted to do. We choose to seek a second opinion and ultimately went with the other doctor. After the fact, we discovered that he fraudulently billed the insurance and my parents. Once treatment was done by the new physician, it was proven that the treatment Dr. Klousia insisted on for my father would have been 100% ineffective and in fact would have made his condition worse. There is no way I would EVER recommend him to anyone. I would not let him near my father or anyone else I knew even in an emergency situation.

May 20th, 2010
Long wait for app't, keep getting billed for co-pay that I paid and have receipt for.

January 31st, 2009
Office staff is rude and unprofessional. As a current patient still have to wait 3 months before an available appointment to see doctor. Average wait time in office is 45 minutes.