A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Knab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Knab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Knab, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Knab graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Knab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Knab MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Knab practice?
- Dr. John Knab has 1 office location.
Dr. John Knab practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists and Wilmington Pain Management Doctors.