Dr. John Knab MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2017
Highly Recommend!
Office staff extremely professional and friendly. Dr. Knab lreviewed my history, asked and answered questions and was very honest about treatment.

December 27th, 2016
he is great!!

August 29th, 2016
Mr.
Being a long-term patient of Dr. John Knab & staff due to a degenerative illness, I am thankful. Without his compassionate and professional treatment, my quality of life would be minimal. He listens and does his all to keep me comfortable as possible. I am so blessed to be a patient of his. He genuinely cares & it shows.

July 19th, 2016
I have gone to Dr. Knab for over a year with severe pain in both knees and back. He has done his very best to give me some relief from the pain. When my knees were beyond what he could do to help, he assisted in my receiving an appointment with a surgeon. I will continue to go to Dr. Knab as long as I need him and as long as he will have me as a patient!

January 22nd, 2016
Dr. Knab and all of his staff are awesome! Friendly, caring, personable and professional! One injection done and I feel better than I have in 18 months! Feels awesome to be able to do normal every day tasks with A LOT LESS pain!

September 4th, 2015
Great pain control
He has provided excellent pain management without reliance on narcotics for over ten years. Very pleases.

August 25th, 2014
Pain management before, during and after back surgeries.
The very first time I was scheduled for an injection, the office manager noticed me, she called to the back and said. "We have a nervous one, need to get her to the back now." And it happened. Everyone of the staff are on point, I feel comfortable there. Dr. Knabb has been right on target with what my surgeon would end up telling me. He is very conservative with prescriptions, and I trust him. I don't trust many, that says a lot about my opinion. Great staff, great doctor, great choice. Thank you Dr. Knabb for all you and your staffs dedication to me.

September 17th, 2010
The best
I have gone to Dr Knabb for about 7 years now. Every time I have needed relief he has helped. Very personable, which is RARE for doctors these days. I have had two spinal surgeries and still have some pain. When I need to get in to see him, it takes a few days to get in. Normal doctors it takes weeks. I know numerous people who go or have gone to him. All, including myself have nothing but great things to say about him. If you need this type of help, he is THE BEST

June 11th, 2010
does not listen to patients
Is very controling and told me there is nothing he can do for me.I have no confidence in knab i left his pratice under the advise of my family Dr. he has refired me to what he says is a real pain management Dr.All he wants to do is put costly shots in your back that do no good and if you refuse them then he cant help you.If you are stuck with him good luck you will need it.

March 16th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
Dr Knab is the best! He's been my doctor for about 6 years. He's given me many steroid injections (c-spine) and is always gentle, explaining as he does things. In my case, he's suggested alternative methods of pain relief which were effective, and is very conservative in prescribing medicaion. I just moved about 8 hours away-it's a bit scary having to go to another doctor. I trust him with my life.

March 1st, 2010
Current patient
Dr. Knab is a God send...always has time to listin and offers ideas of options to try for increased pain relief. Office staff helpful and curtious. Never a question of level of care.

December 12th, 2009
I would highly recommend this doctor!