A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Knaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Knaus, Gynecologic Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knaus
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Knaus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Knaus, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knaus graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knaus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Northshore University Healthsystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Knaus DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John V. Knaus practice?
- Dr. John Knaus has 1 office location.
Dr. John Knaus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.