Learn more about Dr. John Knaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Knaus, Gynecologic Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knaus
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Knaus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Knaus, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knaus graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knaus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Northshore University Healthsystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Knaus DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John V. Knaus practice?
- Dr. John Knaus has 1 office location.
Dr. John Knaus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.